Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rainbow in my dreams


Grasses are green.
GREEN.
Soft and mischievous.
And oh so full of life!

Roses are red.
Roses smell so good.
Tender touch of their petals...
Soft and erotic.
RED.
Strong and dominating.

BLUE.
The sky is blue.
The water is blue.
Blue is the color of my eye.
Blue.
Honest and liberal.


When the sun shines and the rain falls,
The Rainbow adorns the sky.
My granny told me.
The rainbow has all colors.

Do I dream of the rainbow?
Can I FEEL the rainbow?
Will the rainbow caress my skin?

I whispered to the wind,
To carry my message to the rainbow.
To come down to me
And kiss my cheek.
'cause I need to feel its touch,
'cause I need to inhale its fragrance!

I need to feel the blue.
I need to feel the red.
I need to feel the green.

'Cause there is only one color
that my blue eyes let in.
BLACK.

BLACK.
Stubborn and unforgiving.

No comments: